The Backsaver NT tipping machine is designed to empty DIN 9797 standard 200 L or 300 L meat carts, trolleys, or buggies at a work table height. Like a pallet jack, it is used to pick up a buggy of product and move it to the location for emptying. The load is then tipped in a smooth motion until the product starts to come out or even further to the maximum set angle.
Backsavers both reduce the chance of workplace injury and enhance production. Eliminating manual lifting, crouching, and bending reduces the risk of back pain, strain, and injury. Healthy personnel are happier, more efficient, and productive.
- Dumping height: approx. 970 mm
- Tipping angle between 0 and 100 degrees
- Capable of heavy loads up to 400 kg
- IP56 (limited dust ingress; strong water jets)
- Rechargeable 12-volt deep-cycle semi-traction battery
- A fully-charged battery can see 30 tonnes of work
- Driven by a hydraulic cylinder, lowering by gravity
- Audible back-up signal to warn other operators
- Machine size: click here to see the drawing