EZE-LAP Diamond Hones can file and sharpen any knife or metal, in addition to honing them. Because of its small size (2 x 5 cm diamond plate set on a 2 x 15 cm plastic handle), it is convenient and fits into pockets, backpacks, boat consoles, glove boxes or cutlery drawers easily.
EZE-LAP have been pioneers of diamond sharpening since the early seventies. Their unique diamond heat treatment and bonding process has been imitated but never duplicated. Moreover, the EZE-LAP sharpening surface is quick and easy to use, suited to carbide, ceramic, tool steel, tungsten, hardened materials and stainless steel.
- Made in the USA
- Dual bonded, smooth consistent diamond array
- 20 x 50 mm pad set on 20 x 150 mm plastic handle
- LF – Fine: 600 grit (red) or LM – Medium: 400 grit (purple)
- Fine grits for general purpose sharpening all tools, knives, secateurs
- Medium grits for rapid metal removal, taking heavy nicks out, flattening.
Applications include: KITCHEN (all domestic and professional knives, paring, cooks and choppers). HOUSEHOLD (scissors, shears, BBQ tools, exacto blades, needles, nicks in crystal). GARDEN (secateurs, pruners, loppers, lawnmower blades, axes, garden tools). WORKSHOP (chisels, planners, routers, bits, turning gouges, carbide, lathe tools). SPORTING (fishing, hunting, hooks, darts, skis, skates). FARM (farm knives, mulesing shears, needles); CRAFT (glass, ceramic, jewellery).