Fischer SANDVIK knives have a dual-material handle for an ultra comfortable grip. They boast exceptional cutting performance, a long-lasting edge, and a decreased sharpening rate compared to many popular knives.
- Uses Swedish 12C27 stainless steel with a hardness rating of 56-57 HRC
- Over 80% of the handle is covered with smooth elastomer for grip and comfort
- Durable polypropylene handle perfectly joins and supports the blade
- Ergonomic handle shape designed specially for meat cutting professionals
- Designed and manufactured in France