The Foodlogistik DicR Classic 96 is a multi-purpose dicing machine for fresh meat and poultry. Extremely robust stainless steel construction. Unmatched hydraulic performance with more than double the oil volume of comparable dicers. Long grid blades provide a clean cut through the entire length of your product for perfect edges. Visual signals for loading readiness and extensive interlock switches to ensure safe operation.
This model features 4-sided pre-compression. The 96 x 96 mm chamber reduces to 90 x 90 mm at the grids, compressing the fresh meat or poultry. The result is perfect cleanly-cut edges, just like dicing by hand. Furthermore, a unique hold-on device will catch any sinew or stringy bits to prevent disruption of the grids.
- Easily add or remove grid blades to dice, strip, or slice
- Infinitely variable cutting length between 0 – 45 mm
- Capacity up to 560 cuts per minute (see table below)
- Interchangeable cutting sets for grating and shredding
- Mobile on castors and easy to move when needed
- Three phase motor: 400 V, 50 Hz (2.6 kW)
|Classic 96||Classic 96 Plus|
|Throughput||1100 kg per hour||1400 kg per hour|
|Chamber Size||96 x 96 x 310 mm||96 x 96 x 530 mm|
|Machine Size:||1300 x 660 x 1115 mm||1700 x 660 x 1115 mm|
|Machine Weight||260 kg||300 kg|