Foodlogistik slicers are perfect for cutting and portioning of fresh and tempered frozen meat. These slicers guarantee you fast and accurate slicing of any meat product, from chops to bacon, roast meat, sausages and cold cuts. The SlicR Classic range has been designed and built for butcher shops and supermarkets.
Technical Specifications & Features:
- Motor: III: 400 V, 50 Hz
- Throughput of 200 slices/min (single blade)
- Infinitely variable thickness from 1 to 32 mm.
- Perfect results slicing bacon, lamb loins & pork chops, bone-in or boneless.
- Capable of slicing fresh or chilled product, frozen down to – 4°C.
- Single control keys for very user-friendly operation.
- Built in a trustworthy German character, completely from stainless steel.
The Classic 21 and Classic 25 are available for extra chamber length.
|Classic 21||Classic 25||Classic 36|
|Motor Power||2.7 kW||3.5 kW||4.5 kW|
|Chamber Size||210 x 230 x 750 mm||250 x 240 x 700 mm||360 x 220 x 700 mm|
|Machine Dimensions||1860 x 800 x 1340 mm||1920 x 925 x 1385 mm||1960 x 1250 x 1460 mm|