The Maga PK-700 is a tabletop single clipper that is suitable for anyone with simple clipping requirements, from meat processing plants and dairies, to agricultural producers and aquarium shops. The materials used to construct the unit ensure longevity, reliability, and easy cleaning. The structure of the cylinder and inbuilt control elements are consonant with safe and ergonomic operation.
The PK-700 is for clips in the S735, S740, and S744 series.
- constructed from stainless steel and food-safe plastics
- pneumatic operation with air pressure of 6.0 bar
- air consumption: 4.2 L per cycle
- clip capacity: one magazine of 300-350 clips
- fixed knife to cut excess casing
- adjustable clip closure
- machine dimensions: 220 x 450 x 850 mm — 11.5 kg