Mainca mincers have an incredibly robust build and are fitted with essential non-intrusive safety features. When used in conjunction with best mincing practices, a Mainca mincer will produce ground meat with a healthy and defined look that’ll bring people back for more. The PC-82 is the second mincer in the Mainca range, running an oil-bath gear-driven system.
Technical Specifications & Features:
- Throughput of approximately 350 kg per hour via 5 mm plate
- Speed of feed screw: 190 RPM
- External mincing head to prevent transferal of heat from the motor, greatly reducing the chance of overheating
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning and hygienic practices
- Minces all kind of meats to an even and uniform texture
- Constructed completely of stainless steel
- Three-phase motor: 1.5 HP / 1.1 kW (400V, 50Hz)
- Base and Tray Dimensions: 310 x 410 mm
* All Mainca mincer models come standard with an Unger double-cutting head. Enterprise single-cut or Unger triple-cut mincing heads are available.