Mainca mincers have an incredibly robust build and are fitted with essential non-intrusive safety features. When used in conjunction with best mincing practices, a Mainca mincer will produce ground meat with a healthy and defined look that’ll bring people back for more. The PM-70 is the smallest mincer in the Mainca range, running on a toothed belt-drive. With a compact build and sleek stainless finish, this mincer is ideal for shopfront mincing or small catering operations.
Technical Specifications & Features:
- Throughput of approximately 170 kg per hour via 5 mm plate
- Speed of feed screw: 180 RPM
- External mincing head to prevent transferal of heat from the motor, greatly reducing the chance of overheating
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning and hygienic practices
- Minces all kind of meats to an even and uniform texture
- Constructed completely of stainless steel
- Single-phase motor: 0.75 HP / 0.55 kW (230V, 50Hz)
- Base Dimensions: 210 x 270 mm
- Tray Dimensions: 310 x 410 mm
* All Mainca mincer models come standard with an Unger double-cutting head. Enterprise single-cut or Unger triple-cut mincing heads are available.