Mainca PR-50 Pneumatic Portioner
An automatic portioning machine with a variety of applications.
It connects to fillers and mincers via a mould or free-flow attachment. The conveyor moves to portion the correct amount, and then the cutter activates to separate the product. Features a tractioned inner belt with adjustable inclination and speed. Constructed from stainless steel.
- Capacity of 1,620 kg per hour or 30 x 900 g trays per minute
- Produces a meat brick, steakette, free-flow mince, or skinless sausages
- Portions adjustable by changing the length or nozzle/mould
- Max. portion width of 115 mm and length adjustable up to 220 mm
- Pneumatic operation for cutting the portion (6 kg per square cm)
- Requires an external air compressor up to 6 bar pressure
- Air consumption of 10 litres per minute
- Electrical operation for conveyor belt portioning
- Motor: II: 230 V — 50 Hz / 0.37 kW (0.5 HP)
- Overall dimensions: 580 W x 1044 L x 993 H mm