The Pieco 1100 Surface Grinder is a powerful heavy-duty grinder designed for grinding flat the face of a mincer plate. Designed with small space requirements in mind, this is the smallest of the Pieco grinders. Grinding the face of a mincer plate flat is essential to maintaining a high quality cut whilst mincing. When a mincer is running, the knife revolves against the plate and wears it down, creating an uneven surface. This creates space between blade and plate and can result in smearing and a low-quality minced product. If you have a large mincing operation with a high throughput of minced meat, a surface grinder is a great investment to reduce costs in the long-run, eliminating the need to outsource your sharpening.
- Z-Axis (up and down) movement only for a simple and durable grind process
- Equipped with 12″ electromagnetic chuck
- Facilitates plates up to 14″ (350 mm) diameter
- Maximum swing diameter of 16″ (400 mm)
- Self-contained coolant system