The two sheets create an air barrier which stops the transition of moisture from one patty to the next in a stack. This makes separation easier. The two ply’s themselves will separate from each other when you snap a stack of frozen patties apart, leaving one sheet on each side of the stack. These sheets are then easily removed.
- Suitable for use in freezer
- Porosity: min. 100 seconds
- Tear strength: min. 30 grams (MD, CD)
- Air barrier between sheets prevents transition of moisture
- Unique ‘pillow top’ appearance, improving product release
- Shelf life up to one year dependent on storage conditions
Type: Two-Ply; paraffin wax coating; tear-pin.
Size: 4.5 x 4.5 inches / approx. 115 x 115 mm