If you’re unhappy with something you have purchased, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02 9799 4433. We will need to know the invoice number, item number to be returned, and the reason for your return. We will try our best to resolve any frustrations you may have.
We have partnered with ROYALE / HUBBED to make our returns process easier, quicker, and inexpensive. If the item you wish to return is under 10 kg and combined length, width, and height does not exceed 120 cm, you can use the ROYALE / HUBBED portal to process a return for only $8.25 incl. GST.
General conditions of return:
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to return an item. We reserve the right to reject any claims made more than seven (7) days after the item has been delivered.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Ideally, it would also remain unopened in its original packaging. We understand this is not always possible, but please be sure to retain the original packaging and return it along with the item.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We reserve the right to approve or deny returns on a case-by-case basis, depending on the product that is being returned.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- Goods made-to-order and non-stock goods are under no circumstances refundable or eligible for credit. Orders for goods made-to-order and non-stock goods cannot be cancelled.
- Once we approve a return, please send the item to: 35/398 Marion Street, Condell Park NSW 2200, Australia using the ROYALE / HUBBED portal or Barnco’s recommended carrier. You may also use your own carrier, though this is not recommended as Barnco will not be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then you will be eligible for a refund or credit note.
- Shipping costs for returned items will only be refunded if the item is faulty or was incorrectly sent by Barnco. Shipping costs will not be refunded if the item was incorrectly ordered, or if you have changed your mind.
1. What is ROYALE / HUBBED Returns?
We have partnered with ROYALE / HUBBED, a parcel pick-up and drop-off network (PUDO) with 2000+ trusted returns collection points Australia wide.
This means you can shop with us any time and return your purchases at your local ROYALE / HUBBED collection point at a time that suits you.
2. How many ROYALE / HUBBED collection points are there?
ROYALE / HUBBED manages a collection point network of over 2000 locations Australia wide. These could be your local 7Eleven, BP, National Storage, Repco, Pack & Send or Snap printing store, as well as many independently owned pharmacies, convenience stores, newsagents and petrol stations.
3. I want to return my item to a ROYALE / HUBBED collection point, how do I do that?
If you decide that you would like to return your item, please follow these steps:
- Contact our customer service team by phone or email.
- Request a return with one of our agents and we’ll send you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number with a link to our returns portal.
- Find your nearest ROYALE / HUBBED collection point and create your returns booking.
- Generate your returns shipping label.
- Package your item and attach the shipping label to the parcel.
- Drop-off the parcel at your chosen ROYALE / HUBBED collection point.
4. When are ROYALE / HUBBED drop-off points open?
Nearly all ROYALE / HUBBED locations are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. When searching for ROYALE / HUBBED collection points, the opening times are displayed within the collection points details (Name, Address and operating hours).
5. What can I return to a ROYALE / HUBBED collection point?
ROYALE / HUBBED accepts returns drop-offs up to a maximum 10kg and 120cm cubic dimensions, adding together the length, width and height (similar to the size limit of airline carry-on luggage). If you have any questions about the size or weight of your return, please contact our customer service team before booking your return.
6. I changed my mind, can I drop-off my parcel to another ROYALE / HUBBED collection point?
Yes, once have booked your return and packaged your item with a shipping label attached. You can drop-off your return parcel to any ROYALE / HUBBED collection point.
7. I changed my mind, can I cancel my booking?
Yes, if you have not used your shipping label you do not have to do anything. Note: returns bookings will expire in-line with our returns policy.
8. How much does it cost to return via a ROYALE / HUBBED store?
The cost to return your purchase at a ROYALE / HUBBED collection point is $8.25 incl. GST.
Visit our returns portal to find your local ROYALE / HUBBED collection point, pay for your return by credit card or PayPal in the portal, complete your booking and generate a label.
9. Do I need to return my order in the original packaging?
Yes, please let us know before you send your item if you do not. Although please bear in mind, if the item is an unwanted return, we can only accept your return if the item is in an unused, fully usable condition.
10. Do I receive a confirmation after I drop-off my return?
After you drop-off your return to a ROYALE / HUBBED collection point, you will receive a receipt of drop-off via email or SMS.
10. How long will returns via ROYALE / HUBBED take to get back to us?
It can sometimes take up to 7 working days for a parcel to reach us. Allow an an additional 5 working days for us to process the item through our returns department.
12. How long will it take to get my refund?
Once the parcel has arrived with us and has been processed by our returns team, it will take 5 working days to process a refund back to your account.
13. What happens if my return does not reach you?
Please contact our customer service team and we will deal with this situation for you.