Speco, Inc. — Manufacturer Item No.: 102695
Triumph knives are the handiest, most sanitary meat grinder/mincer cutting edge ever developed. A twist releases the blade insert from the holder. Another twist locks the blade insert securely in place.
- Remove and replace an insert in seconds.
- No need to align the insert with the face of the plate.
- No need to worry about screws coming loose during production.
- Smooth surfaces and the elimination of set screws makes Triumph knives easy to clean and keep clean.
- Blades are set at an angle which allows only the cutting edge to touch the plate, reducing friction and temperature rise.
- Designed for optimum plate life.
- Bore Diameter: 40.0 mm
- For use in a single cut system.
- High quality Triumph D2 tool steel.
- Precision manufactured to assure long life.
- Precision tempered to assure a long lasting cutting edge.
- Made in the USA.
For use with #66 Speco Triumph Inserts.