Open the door to a world of food processing possibilities with the CM range of bowl cutters by Mainca. Capable of applications ranging from mixing to particle reduction and emulsification, these are as versatile as they are easy to operate. Anyone can be a cutter-meister and achieve blends of bowl cutting artistry at the touch of a few buttons with a Mainca cutter.
In today’s climate, you don’t want to fall behind with a bland and limited smallgoods selection. Break the mould: experiment, create and grow with a Mainca bowl cutter. The CM-41S model is the second-largest Mainca cutter. It is freestanding and perfect for medium-sized established processors. The CM-41S model is equipped with variable speed.
- Motor: III: 400V / 50 Hz
- Knife speed (1,000 – 3,600 RPM, variable): 12.5 HP / 9.19 kW
- Bowl speed (20 RPM): 0.68 HP / 0.50 kW
- 40 L bowl capacity (approx. 25 kg)
- Dimensions: 1380 x 910 x 1080 mm
- Electrically protected motors with two speeds.
- Variable knife and bowl speed.
- Brake mechanism when bowl is lifted.
- Emergency stop button.
- Nudge button to turn bowl only when lid is open.
- Switch for emptying and washing the bowl