Mainca BC-2000 Bench-Top Bandsaw
A robust and reliable entry-level commercial bench-top food bandsaw.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding cutting needs of butchers and meat processors. Ideal for cutting fresh meat with bones or frozen meat. Hygienic with an inner chassis containing smooth surfaces and rounded corners. The BC-2000 is a robust and reliable table-top bandsaw that best suits butchers and processors with limited space.
Features & Technical Details:
- Motor: III: 230 V / 50 Hz; 1.5 HP / 1.10 kW
- 2280 mm blade length ; ⌀ 275 mm wheel
- Cutting height / width: 310 mm / 233 mm
- In-built scrapers keep the wheels and blade clean
- Sliding thickness guide is easily adjustable for perfect portion control
- Components are easily removable for cleaning, including the door and top wheel
- Includes a tensioner for perfect blade tension
- Special guides and scrapers for wheels prevent blade slippage and breakage
- Fully compliant with all European Dangerous Machinery Directives