A robust and reliable entry-level commercial tabletop food bandsaw.
Designed to satisfy the most demanding cutting needs of butchers and meat processors. Ideal for cutting fresh meat with bones or frozen meat. Hygienic with an inner chassis containing smooth surfaces and rounded corners. The BC-2200 is a robust and reliable tabletop bandsaw that best suits butchers and processors with limited space.
Features & Technical Details:
- Motor: I: 230 V, 50 Hz (1.5 HP / 1.10 kW)
- 2280 mm blade length ; ⌀ 275 mm wheel
- Cutting height x width: 310 x 233 mm
- In-built scrapers keep the wheels and blade clean
- Sliding thickness guide is easily adjustable for perfect portion control
- Components are easily removable for cleaning, including the door and top wheel
- Includes automatic tensioner for perfect blade tension
- Special guides and scrapers for wheels prevent blade slippage and breakage
- Fully compliant with all European Dangerous Machinery Directives