Mainca FC-20 Hydraulic Filler
Mainca hydraulic fillers are strong and reliable, and ideal for both the meat and the broader food industry. Naturally, they are an essential component to any commercial sausage making operation.
Mainca fillers maximise product quality and ease of operation. Precise and tight sealing means less air in your product, leading to a healthy colour and great texture.
- A fixed cylinder with inner grinding and individual adjustment of each meat piston ensures maximum sealing and precision.
- Speed and working pressure are easily adjustable through the adjustment knob.
- Automatic piston decompression on releasing the knee lever to shut off the output of the product through the nozzle.
- Smooth outlet of the product avoiding spattering and loss of colour of the meat.
- Removable piston for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel cylinder base ensures no corrosion can occur inside.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Capacity of 20 L (approx. 18 kg)
- Low operating height at 1058 mm from floor to nozzle
- Stainless steel construction (lid and piston are anodised aluminium)
- Motor: III: 1.25 HP / 0.92 kW (400 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions (excl. nozzle): 435 x 537 x 1107 mm