Thompson manufacture their machines in strict accordance with Australian Standards & Regulations.
Thompson’s 900 Series Mixer-Grinder is an efficient and powerful machine capable of a large throughput relative to its size. The unit is fitted with two independent helical reduction motors which deliver quiet and continuous operation with minimal downtime.
- Helical Mince Drive for efficient discharge, minimising squashing and pulping of product.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction, including body, barrel, feed screw, lock ring and mixing paddle.
- Fully Seam Welded Bowl, welded inside and out for hygiene, with smooth corner design and surface finish.
- Ergonomic due to low loading height of 1045 mm.
- 24 V AC control circuit and full overload protection of motors.
|Product||13 mm Hole Plate||5 mm Hole Plate||3 mm Hole Plate|
|Primary Cut – Beef Trim||2000 kg/h||1800 kg/h||–|
|Secondary Cut – Ground Beef||–||1500 kg/h||1500 kg/h|
|Secondary Cut – Sausage Mix||–||1500 kg/h||1500 kg/h|
|Mince Motor||4 kW|
|Mix Motor||1.1 kW|
|Bowl Capacity||140 L|
|Mix Capacity||60 kg (fresh trim)|
|Power Supply||20 Amp D Curve Circuit Breaker|
|Full Load Current||11 Amps|
|Shipping Size||1070L x 820W x 1220H mm|
|Shipping Weight||370 kg|
Technical data is subject to change without notice and should be a guide only.